Sunday, January 25, 2015

Quick, 80s-themed Seven for the Pi Day Project

The good folks of Vancouver, WA, are organizing a little textile art celebration for Pi Day this year, March 14, 2015. The little nerd that I am, I had to get in on this project.

This is what I call a fast project. 

The ever cool Jamie Mr X Stitch Chalmers turned me on to this project, called the Fiber Numbers of Pi.

Regram from Jamie Chalmers, who recently visited NC.
More on that visit soon!


I stitched up a quick 80s-themed seven for the project.

A gallery of numbers for Pi,
from the Pi Project site.

Don't be shy! The deadline is Feb 14th. Get stitching, fools!

3 comments:

  1. I'm stitching up a 3 as I read this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 9 is ready to be mailed! http://janalynmarie.blogspot.com/2015/02/number-9.html

    ReplyDelete